Gin Pole inspections manufactured by other than Landa we will not provide inspection service. Inspections and engineering evaluation can be performed according to Cite: TIA-322 Annex C: in accordance with ANSI/ASSE A10.48.
Load Charts are valid for 1 year only due to improper inspections being done in industry and we require the above inspection form on outside inspections to obtain a new load chart. We store copies of all records from day one of manufacture in the cloud and replacements available for the life of the pole. Sold a pole let us know.
Supplied with gin poles we manufacture per TIA -322
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart to ANSI/TIA-322 standard.
Know the Regulations, and order the current OSHA CPL 2-1.36, ANSI/TIA-322 standard, and ANSI/ASSE A10.48.
New Gin pole finish is safer and last much longer, providing operator with a rough surface similar to 60 Grit Sand Paper vs. smooth Gin Poles, Owners can seal the zinc coating with a thin coating of low viscosity polyurethane, epoxy-phenolic, epoxy, or vinyl resin. The details of the application sequence and procedures can be found in ANSI/AWS C2.18-93.
MAG PARTICLE INSPECTION
- COMPLETE DOCUMENT INSPECTION, AND DOCUMENT STORAGE COPY
- SERIAL NUMBER IDENTIFICATION
- COMPLETE POLE WELD AND INTEGRITY INSPECTION
- COMPLETE INSPECTION OF SHEAVES, BEARINGS AND PINS
- INSPECT ROLLERS AND REPLACE IF NECESSARY
- COMPLETE SAND BLAST OF POLES
- COMPLETE METALIZE OR REPAINT
- GIN POLE INFORMATION REQUIRED TO “RE-CERTIFY”
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED SDVOSB | MANUFACTURING PLANT HUB ZONE | MINORITY OWNED COMPANY | NATE MEMBER | SBA CERTIFIED SMALL DISADVANTAGED BUSINESS
Facility AWS D1.1 Certified, and 100% US Certified Welders welding to AWS, Certified 100% (AWS) D1.1 independent contractor inspected before leaving our facility. Towers are 100% hot dipped galvanized finished to EN ISO 1461/ASTM A123/CSA G164 and ANSI/EIA-TIA-222 G, per section 107 and CSA S37 standards. Steel is ASTM A500, grade B/C. All products manufactured are Engineered and warranted. We have become the finest manufacturer of Gin Poles, Portable Towers, Climber Training Towers, Oil and Gas Flare Towers and Portable Shelters in the Americas, thanks to team efforts and most important our customer support. “Service disabled veteran owned company built in America by Americans.” Minority owner and plant located in HUB zone. Support our efforts as we support your freedom.
Landa Mobile Systems LLC supports and is in compliance affirmative action obligations on behalf of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Landa Mobile Systems, LLC complies fully with Executive Order 11246 and the applicable regulations of 41 CFR Part 60-1,-2; Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-741; as well as the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act and the applicable regulations contained in 41 C.F.R. 60-300.