SQUARE GIN POLES
Gin Pole Classifications
Class A 0 < 1,000-pounds gross loading
Class B 1,000 < 3,000-pounds gross loading
Class C 3,000 < 10,000-pounds gross loading
Class D 10,000-pounds and over gross loading
Square gin poles
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS CERTIFIED
- U.S. AWS CERTIFIED WELDER ASSEMBLED
- U.S. CERTIFIED GIN POLE AWS WELDER ASSEMBLED
- CERTIFIED AWS INDEPENDENT U.S. CONTRACTOR INSPECTED
- MEETING AWS D1.1:2015 STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE-STEEL
- LOAD CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS
- 5.0 ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF GIN POLES
- 6.0 GIN POLE CONSTRUCTION
- ROOSTER HEAD
- ROLLER END OPTION
- METALIZED SURFACE
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at the time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
- Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspections shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years.
- Annual inspection reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years.
- “Load carts are not interchangeable” and do not match older models. Load Charts supplied are pole specific with serial numbers matching pole and expire with annual inspection certification. New load charts are available from the factory upon submission of your re-certification completion for 250.00
- All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36 Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
Certified Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.